Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to display always the TAG filter bar when using advanced search?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to display always the TAG filter bar when using advanced search?

Hi, I m new to scriptcase, and I'm playing a bit with the Advanced Search functions on my Grid.

Everything works, but I was wondering if there is a way to always show the Tag filter bar above my grid? Like in the image,
    currently this Tag filter only pops up when I use the Advanced Search button and define some search parameters,

But I Would love to always have it displayed, as I can add new filters right from it,
    is there a way to achieve this?

edit: Would also like to know, why when I from my Grid app, select SEARCH as Initial Module (from Grid Modules menu), the search box is detached from the grid, and placed above, which is nice, but like this the Tag Bar won't show anymore, whatever search criteria I use! It only shows if the Grid is the Initial module!
    Any way to also show it in this case?
    Last edited by pmiagbellinzon; 01-30-2019, 09:22 AM.

answer to your last question is because you can SEE the applied filter in de SEARCH section. So no need to show the written search values . I guess

Comment

ok that makes sense, but is there a way to force this Tag Filter bar to show always in any case? it looks so nice and it seems super practical

Comment

Working...
      X