Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE: Issue with: Fixed problem with menu display. In OPERA, Chrome and Safari......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Issue with: Fixed problem with menu display. In OPERA, Chrome and Safari......

Regarding, "Fixed problem with menu display. In OPERA, Chrome and Safari browsers the menu frame was not respecting the page height.
    NOTE: This issue was related to a WebKit update recently released by Google Chrome."

I applied the new prod environment and updated all of my menus. Now the programs are working as they would normally in Chrome, etc, but Internet Explorer (which didn't have an issue) now has the double scroll bars. To see an example of this you can use my demo program if you would like. Go to www.lucidprogramming.com click on the Try-it Food Safety button, then click Annual Permits on the menu. In Chrome etc. it looks fine since the recent update. In IE, there's an iframe now which wasn't there before the Chrome fix. Not a huge deal but thought you guys would like to know.

Hello, Lisa.C

We really appreciate you contact.

I did the steps you told, but was unable to replicate the behavior as you can see in attached image.

Am I missing something?
    Attached Files
    Best Regards,
    Roberto Ferraz

Bug Tracker Team
    Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

robertoferraz

Hi! Sorry for the late response, I have been out of office for quite some time. Thank you for your response. I tried it again in IE and the same doubled scroll bar is occurring. So I did some testing. I checked the "zoom" level set for the browser. It was set to 100%. I set it down to 75% and the double scroll bar went away but everything is tiny lol. It's an interesting thing to say the least. Here is a photo of what IE looks like at the standard 100%.

Comment

Working...
      X