Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compiler-Bug/Error in 9.4.019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Compiler-Bug/Error in 9.4.019

    Hi,

    after the last update simple SQL queries lead to a compiler error message:

    sc_94019_sql_error_1.png


    The corresponding lookup settings for the field:

    sc_94019_sql_error_2.png



    Attached Files
    Best regards: - Reinhard -

    I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 9.(latest)

  • #2
    I have encountered this problem too after upgraded to v9.4.019. I noticed that this error occurred when the Lookup connection differs from SQL connection in Form Setting and they are connected to tables from a different database.
    I had reported this issue to bugs@scriptcase.net and await their response.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the same issue, but the scenario is not clear.

      I get it only on some forms and some fields.
      But some fields generating the errors use the app default connection\db, while others still generate errors but use a different (non app default) connection\db

      Comment


      • #4
        I have encountered the same problem after upgraded to v9.4.019. forms and grids with a lookup with different SQL connection from main SQL.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by drcolew View Post
          I noticed that this error occurred when the Lookup connection differs from SQL connection in Form Setting and they are connected to tables from a different database.
          I haven't figured it out yet... I notice that the error message comes from the MS ODBC driver for the SQL server, although this is a MySQL database ...

          My problem is, that's currently no deploy can do when I get this error message...
          Best regards: - Reinhard -

          I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 9.(latest)

          Comment


          • #6
            Reinhard,

            Despite the error, I can deploy to the customer's server and it works. In my case is a MySQL database.

            Regards,

            Jesus

            Comment


            • #7
              I get lots of this error messages, but I can deploy. Mariadb

              Comment


              • #8
                i'm not sure if this tip solve the problem, but have you tested, if the globals have set in '' like WHERE mandant = '[app_mandant]'. i remember me, that i had the same problem (bug), an than sc has fixed

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fixed in 9.4.20 ...
                  Best regards: - Reinhard -

                  I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 9.(latest)

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X