Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajax events do not always run. PLEASE HELP ME.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajax events do not always run. PLEASE HELP ME.

Hello,

I have a form type application in which I need to validate the information that the user enters in a field. For this I am using the onChange event, but it does not run.

This is the code that I need to execute when the user modifies the value in the field.

$check_sql = "SELECT Tipo,Longitud,Estructura,Ejemplo"
    . " FROM TipoDocumentoID"
    . " WHERE Tipo = '" . {TipoDoctoID} . "'";
    sc_lookup(rs, $check_sql);

$validar = 0;
    $cumple = 0;

if (isset({rs[0][0]}))
    {
    $tipo = {rs[0][0]};
    $longitud = {rs[0][1]};
    $estructura = {rs[0][2]};
    $ejemplo = {rs[0][3]};

$cumple = preg_match($estructura,{DoctoID});

if ($cumple<>1){
    phpAlert('El número de documento de identificación no cumple con la estructura. Ejemplo de ID. '.$ejemplo);
    {DoctoID}='';
    }
    }

I tried to create another type of Ajax event, but it does not execute the code I have tried inserting the code in the onValidate event and it runs without problem, but I need to do it when the field changes.

I'm using version 9.3.005

Can someone help me?

is the onChange event for a Select2 field?
    Is the event not triggered at all? To test that, just put a single line in the event with this: sc_ajax_message('test');
    Last edited by robydago; 02-28-2019, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

No, it's not for a Select2. I have tried in another Ajax event, but the result is the same. If I execute the function in any of the events of the form it works.

I discovered that the problem is generated by the phpAlert function. If I replace this function with the macro sc_error_message the event executes without problem.

Comment

Working...
      X