Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maguero65
    replied
    If it is very rare, I tested with modal, open in parent, open in another window, open in same window and not returns to the screen NEWFORM (NEW RECORD)

Leave a comment:

• aducom
    replied
    That is odd, as I haven't seen this behaviour before. Useually the back/return button just returns to the previous screen. Try to set this third form as modal and see what it does then? (change link properties to modal)

Leave a comment:

• maguero65
    replied
    Thanks Albert

The first screen (INIFORM) is a form generated ScriptCase. This screen has the New button which shows me the screen insertion mode (NEWFORM).

The screen (NEWFORM) has a link field (CargaDatos) that calls the third screen (LINKFORM) one GRID where records are selected and becomes a process, this display has a back botton, I need this button to return back to screen (NEWFORM) insertion mode. But not so the back button returns me to the first screen (INIFORM).

Leave a comment:

• aducom
    replied
    Your screenshots are hard to follow on my laptop. But in general you need to use the return/back button which is generated by Scriptcase. If you use the back button of your browser the page will be invalid.

Leave a comment:

• maguero65
    started a topic Back form (After Link Field )

Back form (After Link Field )

Hi, I need return to the form (Insert) after use Link Field using the back button

INIFORM.jpgNewForm.jpgLinkform.jpgBackform.jpg

Any ideas
    Thanks
Working...
X