French Scriptcase Developper Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Scriptcase Developper Available

Je suis un développeur Scriptcase Français. Je travaille avec Scriptcase depuis 2014 dans les versions 7,8 et désormais 9.

Ayant travaillé pour des clients complètements différents, j’ai utilisé pratiquement toutes les fonctionnalités du produit (forms, grids, dashboard, control, calendar) et intégré pas mal de plugins et d’API (mailchimp/mandril, clickatell, google Speech to text, google maps, Jquery Query Builder, Treeview, REST Apis, etc…).

Je suis disponible pour analyser et développer vos besoins, pour enrichir une équipe déjà en place, pour debugger un point précis ou trouver un contournement si vous n’obtenez pas le support scriptcase assez rapidement.

Mon site web pour voir des réalisations : www.laurentmenard.com
    Mon email contact@laurentmenard.com
    Mon tel : +33 7 82 37 99 81

Can you solve this? :

https://forum.scriptcase.net/forum/a...es-are-checked

Comment

Hello rik, i quickly had a look of the calendar page because it' not a scriptcase features. You can't do this in scriptcase but you can find a workaround.

If you analyse the page (look at the screen copy), scriptcase generate two things to handle the cateroy list :

an input type="hidden" value "value1)SCCL)value2)SCCL)value3)SCCL)" id="category_filter" (always the same pattern in the string value)SCCL)

and the list of values store in divs
      <div class ="scCalendarCategoryItem id="value"</div> for items not activated (ie not checked)
      <div class ="scCalendarCategoryItem scCalendarCategoryItemActive id="value"</div> for items checked

So i think it's possible while manipulating the DOM in the load event of the calendar app to uncheck or delete items easely with Javascript commands :

document.getElementById("category_filter").value = "value1)SCCL)value3)SCCL)" to get out value2 and these two commands to pass the value state div to unchecked var element = document.getElementById("id_calendar_category_valu e2"); element.classList.remove("scCalendarCategoryItemAc tive"); So it is possible, but it needed to be tested while it's not a scriptcase features.

Comment

Thank you, this will be too hard for me.

Comment

This is a solution to activate or deactivate the categories at startup. Place it in the onCalendarScriptInit event. Use the inspector to get the correct filterCategory() parameter. I guess in your case it wil be filterCategory('value2');

HTML Code:
          ?>
              <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js">
              $( document ).ready(function() {
                  filterCategory('EFF');
                  filterCategory('SCNULLCAT');
              });
          </script>
          <?php

Comment

this correct code
            HTML Code:
            ?>
            <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js"></script>
            <script>
                    filterCategory('EFF');
                    filterCategory('SCNULLCAT');
                });
            </script>
            <?php

Comment

YES this is now an excellent and workable solution.
              I was very happy when I saw your post.
              Now, even more, when it works.

Therefore, thank you very much to nonkelmike
              for this solution.

Comment

I used the repo of an older version of jquery. You can update this. Thx for the compliments

Comment

The given solution from nonkelmike is very good for a calendar used by everyone.
                  And on the basis of his solution, a new solution was created.

But I needed a solution for an individual user, that is, a calendar based on the user.
                  Therefore, I added new field in the user table named id_speciality field in which by double select I add the individual of the categories in the calendar, which I do not want to display as "checked"
                  For example:
                  the user has the following values in the id_speciality table: 30; 31; 34; 37
                  These categories will be "unchecked" when the calendar is displayed
                  The solution code is as follows:

//************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************

$check_sql = "SELECT name_user, id_speciality FROM user WHERE id_user = " . [var_user];
                  sc_lookup(rs, $check_sql);

if (isset({rs[0][0]})) // Row found
                  {
                  $disp_name = {rs[0][0]};
                  $filter_category = {rs[0][1]};
                  }
                  else{
                  $disp_name = "";
                  $filter_category = "";
                  }

echo "<span style='font-size: 18px;font-weight: bold;'>".{lang_tbl_event}.": ".$disp_name."</span>";

// ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************

$result = explode(";",$filter_category);

// var_dump($result); // ***** Check if result is OK *****

?>

<script src="<?php echo sc_url_library('sys', 'jquery-3.2.0', 'jquery-3.2.0.min.js'); ?>"></script>

<script>

<?php foreach ($result as $key => $value) { ?>
                  var val = "<?php echo $value ?>";
                  filterCategory(val);
                  <?php } ?>

});

</script>

<?php
                  // ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************

Comment

Working...
                  X