Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I send a message to all users connected to the project already in production?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I send a message to all users connected to the project already in production?

Hello,

I have a project that I must transfer to production, but at the last minute I received a new requirement for the project. I need the project to allow me to send a message to one or all users who are using the project. The purpose of this function is that sometimes it is necessary to do some maintenance on the project or on the server and for that it is required that all users leave the project. Therefore it is necessary to send them a message to leave the project.Does a scriptcase have any function for this? If it doesn't, how can I get my project to do it? Any ideas that can help me?Thank you,

There An example project in script case called sething like training/ course there is a mail script that van does job. Ik use IT myself. Im in vacation now do i don't have it at hand

Comment

Hi Rotrax

Thanks for the help, I will review the example.According to what you tell me, I think it meets the objective of what I need to do.Thank you,

Comment

Working...
      X