Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menu application tab display error after Chrome update (2019-09-04)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Menu application tab display error after Chrome update (2019-09-04)

    I have several applications deployed using horizontal menus. Starting today machines in our enterprise started getting Chrome updates that broke the display of the applications below the menu. This is affecting both the tabbed mode and the non-tabbed mode. The applications are set to 100% height in Settings -> Iframe Height. However after the Chrome update the applications only take up about 1/4 of the height of the Chrome window and they have a scroll bar on the right side.

    MS Edge is working ok. I just updated to the latest Scriptcase version and the issue persists.

    My workaround so far, which I really don't like, is to set the Menu Application -> Settings -> Iframe Height to ~ 400% which makes the application taller. Unfortunately this seems to depend on the size or shape of the display so I am getting dual scroll bars to the right on some screens where 400% is a bit too much.

    Going to contact Scriptcase via the support chat to see if they can duplicate this issue.

  • #2
    We have the same issue, reported to support, this was there response:

    I'm sorry you are having problems with the Scriptcase.
    This problem was already fixed by our developers and will be released in our next release, I believe still this week.


    Regards,
    Brad.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the same problem

      Jesús

      Comment


      • #4
        We are having this problem starting today with all applications using the horizontal menu.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm having the same issue now. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

          Comment


          • #6
            same issue here, in Chrome only (IE works normally).
            Seems that 'absolute' attribute of 'main_menu_table' is the problem.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              I just updated to version 9.4.004, regenerated code for the menu application in one of my problem projects and the issue is now resolved. Thanks, Scriptcase !!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I already updated to the version: 9.4.004 and the problem was corrected but now I cannot configure the menu position

                Comment


                • #9
                  eriksistemas - 9.4.005 seems to have the issue shown in your screen shot fixed. All of the text and icons in the menu items screen appear to have been updated.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    have you cleared cache?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have this same problem still in v9.4.005 - we've regenerated, redeployed and cleared the cache, but the menu iframe is still tiny. Anyone have any further ideas?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bdl View Post
                        We have this same problem still in v9.4.005 - we've regenerated, redeployed and cleared the cache, but the menu iframe is still tiny. Anyone have any further ideas?
                        Same here, Anyone have any ideas?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          AmitGK we had to drop everything else today so that we could change and redeploy all of our menus with an iframe height of 1000px. That's resolved it, although it doesn't always look great. Looking forward hopefully to a better fix.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bdl View Post
                            AmitGK we had to drop everything else today so that we could change and redeploy all of our menus with an iframe height of 1000px. That's resolved it, although it doesn't always look great. Looking forward hopefully to a better fix.
                            If you change iframe height 99% it will work properly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I updated to the latest and greatest last night, redeployed this morning and even after clearing browsing data / cache for "all time", still have the issue. I have a bunch of data on the login screen which is not showing correctly in Chrome only - Explorer looks fine (see comparison images.) If it was just the login page, that wouldn't be a huge deal but it's on any form I try to open under a tabbed application too. Would be a lot of work to go and change iframe height on each one of them....so hoping that is not the only fix available.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X