X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Scriptcase update

Hi,

I'm not able to update Scriptcase.

When I try to make a Scriptcase update, I have this error on the search of updates :

ERROR fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given |
    Script:
    /home/devjobco/public_html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageAdminUpdate2.class.php
    linha: 1452

Moreover, there is an error when I try to update Scriptcase after that. Here is the error:

ERROR fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given |
    Script:
    /home/devjobco/public_html/scriptcase/devel/class/page/nmPageAdminUpdate.class.php
    linha: 1177

Does anyone have any idea of ​​what the problem is?

What this ever solved, as I get it with SC9.1.003 and 9.1.005.

fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given | Script: /home/dev91cbhc/public_html/scriptcase91/devel/class/page/nmPageAdminUpdate.class.php linha: 1264

Comment

Hi,

I got same error when I update my scriptcase from 9.3.004 to 9.3.005. The error is

fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\pa ge\nmPageAdminUpdate.class.php linha: 1270

During the update, I already closed all antivirus.
      Does anyone have any idea of ​​what the problem is?

Comment

Not the same error .. but I had a similar problem .. solution was to do a manual update.

Comment

Originally posted by bhardin View Post
          Not the same error .. but I had a similar problem .. solution was to do a manual update.
          how did you do manual update?

Comment

If you are using windows, this instruction still works for me.

https://support.scriptcase.net/en-us...update-windows

Comment

Originally posted by vcgonzales View Post
              If you are using windows, this instruction still works for me.

https://support.scriptcase.net/en-us...update-windows
              im using macOS.. ive tried similar way to implement the latest sc9.4 update but im getting errors..

Comment

I am also on WIndows (although I have used SC on linux in the past - and moved away from that because it was a hosted system and I had resource issues with the provider). My process is kind of the same - I make a copy of my scriptcase folder, download the zip and decompress it and then copy those files to the scriptcase folder. Done. If something goes wrong, I put my original contents back.

Here are the instructions for Mac:
                https://support.scriptcase.net/en-us...-update-mac-os

Comment

Originally posted by bhardin View Post
                  I am also on WIndows (although I have used SC on linux in the past - and moved away from that because it was a hosted system and I had resource issues with the provider). My process is kind of the same - I make a copy of my scriptcase folder, download the zip and decompress it and then copy those files to the scriptcase folder. Done. If something goes wrong, I put my original contents back.

Here are the instructions for Mac:
                  https://support.scriptcase.net/en-us...-update-mac-os
                  ive tried that process unfortunately, errors still there.. solved the errors by make a complete backup then rename old scriptcase/netmake folder to serve as backup. then install a fresh copy. then restore from backup.

Comment

Oh! Painful. Been there

Comment

Working...
                    X