X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error about license, internal database broken

Hello guys

Can somebody help me please? this is my problem:

-I move my scriptcase from one computer to another, first I did backup my projects
    -In the new installation everything was working ok, until I tried to restore one of my backup projects
    -scriptcase send a error message, something about the internal db:
    Se ha producido un error al acceder a la base de datos.
    database disk image is malformed |
    Script: ..\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\interface\nmTras hClean.class.php linha: 732
    -now when I try to login SC show a error about licencse (see the attachment)
    -even I try to generate another license, SC still show always the same message
    I cant work, please, some advice? I could reinstall SC, but what happen with my new projects already in the new installation, the broken, I didnt backup it already

Thanks
    Roberto

If you have your old pc, do a full export of all projects etc by using a backup. You probabely need to re-activate the licence. Then reinstall scriptcase on your new pc and activate your licence here. On the website of scriptcase you can request for a new key.
    I have seen that it is sometimes not clear where to export/import, but in general you need to import in the same section as you did your export. That sounds obvious but for some reason it goes often wrong. Then you can get errors about versions etc. So you go to project -> export then you need to use project -> import. But I still recommend to import the full backup as this contains your (public) libaries etc. Hope this helps.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

thanks, is working now

Comment

Working...
      X