change the background color of an image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change the background color of an image

How I can change the background color of an image, I found only for text fields.
    thanks

The image is painted in a cell so it will go the same way I guess, but.... the image needs to be transparent. If not, then you cannot simply change (background) colors.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I've had good luck with .png images for this. I created a grid with a background image then use a transparent .png as a background on alternate rows of the display. The result was a semi-transparent grid row over a background image. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, the advanced editor that allowed me to do this seems to be broken right now. I have a bugs report in.
      Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 7x with suPHP and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox or Chrome for development browser.

Comment

here is what i know how to change color of an image, but i am not sure whether this image programming sdk supports adjusting background color of an image. this is a good solution to change between RGB colors.

Comment

Working...
        X