I am currently working on a large Intranet application which currently has about 500,000 lines of code in it and I have not even added the security to it yet. I will be using LDAP total control, but I have never used this function before in Scriptcase. I am hoping I understand it correctly and it goes smoothly since I am developing this project off site from the network it will run on.

The main application has a form with 2 nested grids in it and the nested grids have a couple of lookup tables tied to them. I will be adding a “Map It” button to take the current record information and build a web link that will take the user to Google Maps with this information as being the starting point, then all the have to do is put in the destination point to get get drive time and distance so the can quote the correct trip charge for a job.

I have a Business Day Calculator (Calculates only Business days, removing weekends and holidays from the destination date,

I have also include a Office directory as well as a technician (approx 5000 names) directory completely searchable.

I have also include Weather, this way they can know the weather for a specific location, each one in a different container window.

I am also building multiple Export applications and building multiple Import applications as well.

I have all this running in one web page running a tab application menu.

Plan is to have this running live on site for 1st testing the week of March 7, (without security), then to live (With Security) after that pending any problems that might show up.

What are you working on?

Hey Dr Tim…sorry for some reason I don’t get notified when I get a message-this is a super late response.

My application is a full blown statistical analysis for manufacturing. Ultimate goal is to sell as SaaS for clients.

Your importing functions sound interesting as most of my clients are used to excel type spreadsheets, but educating them on a simple CSV export is challenging… Lol…but true…

Have you already come to California and headed out?