Invalid Data "Datos invalidos"

Hello, for a couple of months now, when in a grid application I call the form to add a record. I get an “Invalid data” message. The worst thing is that in local everything works correctly, but in production it doesn’t work.

Hello, for a couple of months now, when in a grid application I call the form to add a record. I get an “Invalid data” message. The worst thing is that in local everything works correctly, but in production it doesn’t work.

Any idea?

Are your databases identical? I’ve received that when I add or change a field in the mysql database locally but forgot to do it on the production server.

Hello, after investigating what could be wrong. I noticed that when uploading the application, I have not uploaded the “_app_data” folder that is inside “_lib”.
After uploading it, everything works ok.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. Thanks to your comment I found the solution

1 Like

I was also getting the same error message “Invalid Data”, when I deployed all applications generated using Scripcase 9.10.

When I uploaded _app_data from _lib in development environment to production environment, the problem got resolved.

I having the same issue in development and production for the latest version 9.10 but older version was running fine. Please advise?
Thanks