Problem with modal google maps link in forms

Version 9.9.015 (188) does not display google maps in a modal window from a form application any more. In grids everything works fine, but my link in forms shows an empty modal window when clicked. I filled the Google API key in the production enviroment. Same application works fine in previous version, nothing changed. Just regenerated the application with this version. Please fix this minor issue.

Thanks and greetings.

Roelof Pit

Hello @roelof

Does it works in the development environment?

No it does not work in the updated production envirorment and it does not work in development. The previous application works perfectly. Only regenereted the whole project and deployed to a different directory, You can have a look https://datapit.nl/demo/ (login with demo/demo) and the version with the new production enviroment https://datapit.nl/demo1/

Go to scholen grid, select one edit and look at the tab google maps. Demo shows a map and demo1 does not.

Roelof

Hi @roelof

Here in my environment the maps were displayed, as you can see below:

Captura de tela 2023-07-31 202726

It is important to verify that this is not a cache problem in your browser.

If possible, test in an incognito tab.

1 Like

hi I played with your links… to me it looks like on the demo that works, the jquery is at:

…/_lib/lib/js/jquery-3.6.0.min.js
On the one that does NOT work the jquery is listed as:

jquery/js/jquery.js and this one is not available

@roelof,

Disregard my previous message, I had not done the indicated path.

I have noticed the same errors that @nwdbs mentioned:

This library was updated in version 9.9.015, and the jquery-3.6.0.min.js file no longer exists.

Could you confirm that you updated your production environment and that the jquery.js file in prod/third/jquery/js exists?

I updated my production enviroment. You showed a grid with google maps, it works fine there, but when you go to a form and click Google Maps, nothing is shown. This is not a cache problem. I tried this on different applications on different machines whith different browsers. Always the same problem’

I have the same problem. Maps was working in forms app. First noticed not working after update to 9.9.017, but may have been earlier. Production environment is up to date.

It is defenitely a bug. But I have found a workaround. It is a dirty one but it works.
When I copy the jquery folder from _lib/prod/third/ and I copy it to the application folder every works fine.

I know it shouldn’t be there but I think the path to _lib/prod/third/jquery/js/jquery.js is not correctly generated. Netmake, please correct this. I think the problem and solution is easy to implement in the next release.

Roelof Pit

I have found the cause ane a workaround. See my last post. Please implement the solution in your next release.

Greetings Roelof

Thanks,

This remark helped me to find the cause of the problem and a dirty workaround.
Now waiting for Netmake te fix this in the next release

Greetings,

Roelof