[SOLVED] Select field with checkbox dropdown list in background v9.10.018 (5)

select field with checkbox:

When we display the list this happens:

Dear @Intercore,

When we carried out some tests with several Scriptcase themes considering more than 1 select field in sequence with dropdown, the overlap that you showed in the image above did not occur.

See the image below how it turned out:

Do you use any custom themes? Is there any other specific configuration in your form that differs from the image above sent by me?

We look forward to hearing from you so that we can help you in any way.

Best regards!

1 Like

I use a custom theme, I have tested other themes and it works correctly.
Using Select without check box also works well in my theme. I haven’t been able to find where the problem may be in the theme design.
Is there anywhere in design that applies to select type fields?

Thanks for the feedback!

I believe it is not possible to adjust something directly in your custom theme that would solve the problem, as there are no customization options for field types.

You can check through the browser’s element inspector if there is any CSS parameter that could be causing this effect, or if there is any parameter that is missing. Additionally, classes that wrap the component’s “divs” can also be a path to adjustment.

We hope you can find the solution.

Best regards!

I’ll give you a hint, in case Scriptcase sees any light on this topic:

The first thing to tell you is that I am working with the latest version 9.10.018 (5), but in previous versions this problem did not exist, I don’t know if it was 9.10.009 or earlier.

I’ve investigated and the only way the problem goes away is by changing the opacity from 0.95 to 1 in the .scFormDataOdd class.

But this does not seem correct to me, the .scFormDataOdd class is generic, and I understand that it works for more fields, changing the opacity of the class for the entire app could cause other problems.

At the moment I have included it only in this application (and I will do it in others) in the onApplicationInit event with the !important property, and it works, I don’t see problems in the other fixed fields, I don’t know what will happen in other apps.

If you don’t see another solution, this is what there is.

However, thank you very much for your attention, I see that you have been concerned about the matter.

Sincerely

Thank you for your feedback and I’m glad you were able to adjust it by changing a class parameter.

We will leave the topic as resolved (since you found an alternative solution) to help other users who may experience the same problem with a custom theme.

Either way, I’ll report this so we can investigate and apply a definitive fix.

If possible, let us know from which theme you created your customized theme, so that we can try to simulate the problem.

Furthermore, we thank you once again.

Best regards!