2 Generator Errors with DataGrid just after latest update 8.1.004

I am running on Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, Service Pack 1 I586

The evening before I opened ScriptCase and Upgraded to
ScriptCase Devel: 8.1.004
ScriptCase Build: 1
ScriptCase Prod: 8.1.004

The ScriptCase server is running PHP 5.6.8

Today I opened up ScriptCase and started on a new project which used American English as the default language and Germany German as the other language and used the German locale settings for numbers and dates appearances.

I chose one application using the DataGrid Option

And also created another FORM application that uses the same table as the DataGrid application.

I went no further in Customizing all of the options for both of these applications.
As soon as the Generate Code and Run buttons were Active I tried to see the Form and Datagrid at that rough stage.

RESULT:

Generating the source code and running the Form application is fine.

BUT, trying to generate the DataGrid application keeps producing these 2 errors:

[B]Error 1
2 = mkdir(): No such file or directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\generat or
m_gp_geracao.php 301

In this file path the file (nm_gp_geracao.php) actually exists right where it should be[/B]

Error 2
[B]copy(C:/Program Files (x86)/NetMake/v81/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/language/arr_langs_tinymce.ini): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory | Script: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \functions.inc.php linha: 3756

in this file path the file (arr_langs_tinymce.ini) does NOT exist just as it warns

To summarize: Generating Source Code and running a Form to my table that writes to this same DataGrid table executes flawlessly with no errors.
But the DataGrid view application is producing those Generator errors.

I am guessing that someone else will discover this as an issue or perhaps already has and can suggest a solution.

Thank you for taking the time to read![/B]

Hello,

Try updating the ScriptCase again. Usually this occurs is due to lack of permissions on the directory or missing files.