add animation to menu nav bar

Is it possible to add animation to the nav bar of a menu application? Scriptcase deleted my last post because they thought it was spam so I can provide code examples if needed.

Thanks

What kind of animation you had in mind?

of course, please re-post your example i rally would love to se it!!!

this is how I did it by adding below to the unload event of the menu

$count = 0;
$check_sql = “SELECT COUNT(*) AS COUNT_0 FROM messages WHERE currRead = ‘5’”;
sc_lookup(rs, $check_sql);

if ( {rs[0][0]} > 0 )     // Row found
{
	$count = {rs[0][0]};

echo "

.navbar { width: 100%; position:absolute; //margin-right: -8px; z-index: 9999; } .button__badge { background-color: #fa3e3e; border-radius: 2px; color: white; padding: 1px 3px; font-size: 6px; position: relative; float:right; margin-top: 16px; margin-right: 30px; z-index: 9999; } .circle { width: 10px; height: 10px; background-color: #fa3e3e; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; padding: 2px 2px; top: 10px; right: 24px; z-index: 9999; color: white; font-size: 10px; text-align:center; } .ringring { border: 3px solid #fa3e3e; -webkit-border-radius: 30px; height: 18px; width: 18px; z-index: 9999; position: absolute; right: 19px; top: 5px; -webkit-animation: pulsate 1s ease-out; -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite; opacity: 0.0 } @-webkit-keyframes pulsate { 0% {-webkit-transform: scale(0.1, 0.1); opacity: 0.0;} 50% {opacity: 1.0;} 100% {-webkit-transform: scale(1.2, 1.2); opacity: 0.0;} }
//
".$count."
".$count."
"; }

man, i seams interesting could you upload a picture of the final result?

best regards

fer

sorry about the delay. here you are.

1 Like