Adjust ugly layout

I have aMaster/details apparently, where the master only has person id, attach photo two fields. I need to reduce the portion of the master apparently and I have also set it to 20% where the details apparently occupied 80%, but when it output, its not as I aspect coz its not a 20/80 split
http://sc.astudion.com/sc8/app/VirtualDesk/PersonMaster/PersonMaster_mob.php

from viewing your project

• you can adjust the main master form to 100%
  • you can make your fields smaller, set width no more than what you really require
  • you can move the fields of “personality” form which is the tabs application to below the other fields, not beside
  • why don’t you make the photo part up and make the tabs part show below the photo!?
  • also you can remove the drag-drop part of the photo upload, it will save you area

it is iframe thing after-all

• you can adjust the main master form to 100%
    I don’t want my pag

• you can make your fields smaller, set width no more than what you really require
    It’s not the field length’s causing the layout look ugly. and the image is always the master app (on left/top), i couldn’t shorten ‘choose file, no file chosen’ or bring the ‘Delete this photo’ to next line. Share with me if there is a way

• you can move the fields of “personality” form which is the tabs application to below the other fields, not beside
    i purposely to bring the detail app, personality to right (beside) coz it wasted the space on right if i put them at bottom

• why don’t you make the photo part up and make the tabs part show below the photo!?
    i need the photo to be always visible, that’s why i didn’t ‘tab’ it

• also you can remove the drag-drop part of the photo upload, it will save you area
    Yeah, i managed to remove it

Thanks and hope to get more input.

again, try to shorten your fields and see
for the photo, keep it there, but make its block to show above the other tabs, have it up, and make the other tabs show below, not beside…

i guess if you managed to make all your fields in one column in the form app…

wait a minute, i just had a look now again at your link, looks nice, just manage one of the the page counter numbers to be in the top, not button, it will look nicer, and make your photo on the left perhaps

good luck