Advanced deployement

I am deploying my project on my localhost wamp server. I’ve downloaded the common libraries from the website and extracted it in C:/wamp/www. After doing that I went back on deployement interface to setup the path of prod,img,doc,temp and also the initial application. When I access localhost/prod/prod it bringing the interface to set the connection and everything is working well; But when I try to access my application localhost/infosnew showing the error message "[SIZE=4]Librairies communes non trouv?es:[/SIZE] C:/wamp/www‪/prod/prod" meaning the common libraries not found: C:/wamp/www/prod/prod. I’ve tried to redeploy the project again I am still getting the same error message(I even followed the video on Advanced deployement on scriptcase youtube channel); nothing is working for me. I need any support to understand and solve this problem?

If you do an advanced deployment you are able to change the default directories. I would first start doing a standard deployment to see if that works. If you are running wamp on the same machine you can deploy directly into the www directory, that goes fast. Then test. Actually if you do an advanced deployment things go the same way, except that you can set some directories.

If you do an advanced deployment you are able to change the default directories

I did it, setting the folder of the library, that’s what I explained above. I also tried to

I would first start doing a standard deployment to see if that works.

What I did was, I download the zip file and then extracted it in my wamp/www/myapp folder. But the problem is when I try to access localhost/myapp, it is not showing the initial application but the treeview of that folder (There is no index.php in extracted folder).

So I am confuse and don’t know what to do exactly to get the application run on production servers.

what is making hard to understand for Advanced Deployement, is the fact that the /prod/prod of common libraries is there and I followed every step of the webinar video.

Any help on deployement; all two ways of deploying are not working for me

It is unclear what you EXACTLY did. Grab uniform server (uniserverz) disable your wamp and try it with that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7iDHT4PoQM this is the video I was watch to do what I did; it is from Scriptcase channel

Deploying scriptcase app is becoming a nightmare for me. After failing with advanced deployement, I am trying to download the zip file from typical deployement but the dowloader is saying

connection closed by the server
;