Availability of stable version of Scriptcase

Every time that a new release is available, the bugs fixes in the release should also apply the bugs fixes to 1 or 2 of the previous sub_version and 1 major version.

This mean that all the bugs fixes in 9.6 should also be applied in new more stable release of 9.5, 9.4 should include all bug fixes of 9.5 and 9.6 and 8 should include all bug fixes from 9.1 to 9.6. That way when a release is available we will have the choice to upgrade to the more stable version of the version we use or if we badly need the new functionality of version 9.6 and are ready to live with the possible consequence, then we go ahead and do it (after backing up everything before).

As you know many of the entry in the Forum are du to new bugs introduce with the latest release of Scriptcase, it’s easy to feel a lots of frustrations in the community of developers using SC

This will greatly increase the satisfaction of your users and will reduce your support team stress. For sure this also implies that those fixes are fully tested before release. You can also introduce the notion of Release candidate for those who cannot wait for the official release.

Personally, as a new customer, I like to deal with SC , But when you find a new update and you did not expect that it will negatively affect the applications that you designed, you will feel frustrated.
And you will feel really bad especially if you have designed more than 200 apps.
I ask the program staff to appreciate the feelings and responsibility of the customers.