Bartho, Thomas => BUGS!! ver 8.00.0027 multi-line editable forms URGENT!!

Bartho, Thomas, Carlos and Marcia URGENT!! Please forward to Management

Once again the “customers” are finding, reporting and figuring out how to “fix” the bugs in your software.

WHEN will you provide a system for us (the customer) where bugs can be reported, progress TRACKED and SEE that Scriptcase has set a date to have the bug fixed?

There are many posts on this forum talking about ‘how sc is improving etc.’ -true. However, You (Netmake, SC) are still ignoring the very simple process of responding to or communicating with us when bugs that interfere with our ability to develop/deliver a product that does NOT continually have little surprises with almost every release/update.

ALL we are asking for is a little communication so that we have some sort of story to tell our customers when to expect a solution (is that too much to ask for?).

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?7646-New-Bug-(broken-from-the-recent-update)-Multi-line-forms-NOT-showing-all-records
http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?7619-quot-Issue-reported-to-our-bugs-team-quot

Stu Buck
Phoenix AZ:mad:

I agree 100%

Netmake is sending the message loud and clear that they do not care about the customers once the sale is complete.

I cannot believe that the senior management allows this.

Dave

Yo Estoy de acuerdo. Like+1

[QUOTE=daveprue;31037]I agree 100%

Netmake is sending the message loud and clear that they do not care about the customers once the sale is complete.

I cannot believe that the senior management allows this.

Dave[/QUOTE]

I can’t agree. Yes, a public read-only bug tracker would be great, but not have this tool don’t means they don’t care on customers.

They are not a big team. They are changing things to improve,but this things take time.

Sometimes bugs are not bugs.

Since internet exists as we know right now, we are impatient (and I’m the most impatient). I remember working on Delphi and don’t get any patch in months if any. Netmake release patch almost ever 2weeks max.

There are things to improve…for sure, but bugs needs to to replicate, patch,test and so on.

I think too is needed a way to report bugs from forums, I will try to get time to write some kind of guide.

I have to agree with Giu.

I know that there are issues and we have found some. But we also are a very heavy user with in total 8 licences. Sometimes you cannot achieve something and you need to find some other way. If the product was that ‘bad’ we would have abandoned SC. We have good contact with the devs and sales as well. But that said, it doesn’t mean that we are not critical and working hard to get SC on a more professional level.

Scriptcase is some kind of digital lego. You can build a lot but there are limitations. Sometimes you have to bend youself. Not always nice, but …

Within the university we have thousands of users and the applications are all working great and stable. Despite some flaws we have a very large satisfied user base. They have no idea of the ‘work-arounds’ or alternative solutions we sometimes have to make. In general the speed of developing is way faster than plain php. The fact that we lose some time by bugtracking or alternatives is no issue compared to the massive decrease in development time.

Hello,

I will verify this issue, and provide you a proper feedback as soon as possible.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Bernhard, Thank you very much for you response. I look forward to learn the outcome regarding what your team has found.

FWIW, being able to receive feedback has/will provide encouragement/confidence to continue with SC as a valued business partner. Receiving feedback from you and your team will be very beneficial to all.

Thank you,
Stu Buck
Phoenix AZ