Best Hosting Provider

Hi,

Deployed scriptcase is currently installed in 1&1 Virtual Server Linux but currently having problems because of limited memory.
Can someone suggest other hosting companies?

I would suggest godady for your hosting need because it provides both windows and linux servers at affordable price.

I have my apps hosted at several hosters over the world and never had any problems except that sometimes providers needed to adjust settings like timezones. One provider had to do something to allow tinyMCE to run. So I guess you have a bit of ‘bad luck’ with your current provider. I always advise to pick a provider in the zone you have your most visitors. In my experience a site hosted in NL runs great around here with fast response etc. But in Australia performance of the same site is (very) poor.

I’ve had very good experience with Crocweb.
https://www.crocweb.com/

[QUOTE=iiiax;23055]I’ve had very good experience with Crocweb.
https://www.crocweb.com/[/QUOTE]

As aducom sais, all depends where you and your customers are. In our case, for example, nerion.es is the best hosting company IMHO. Prices are not so cHeap compared to other providers, but they rocks on service and speed of their plans.

Maybe some local provider with good comments it’s interesting, or if system maintenance is not a problem, an instance on Amazon.

[QUOTE=vonski8;22752]Hi,

Deployed scriptcase is currently installed in 1&1 Virtual Server Linux but currently having problems because of limited memory.
Can someone suggest other hosting companies?[/QUOTE]

Nowadays, there are a lot of web hosts available . Before choosing a web host, you need to consider the following :

Customer reviews.

Customer reviews can be an excellent resource in evaluating web hosts because any fly-by-night host can put up a professional-looking sales page and make bold promises. Search for multiple reviews from current or past customers because a single positive review could have originated from the company’s own marketing department.

Customer support.

Whether you’re a beginning webmaster or a more experienced digital business owner, you’ll want a dependable customer support team behind your web hosting plan. Things can and will go wrong on your website’s backend, but getting support when you need it can go a long way toward minimizing any potential damage to your business.

Storage and bandwidth allowances.

As more hosting plans begin offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, this may not be a concern for your business. But it’s still important to be aware of any limitations to ensure that your plan has enough space for your website to operate effectively.

Script support.

One final consideration is the hosting company’s built-in support for popular web scripts. Say, for example, you want to run WordPress on your website. Some hosts offer built-in script packages that make the installation of this popular blogging platform a breeze. Other hosts limit the number of MySQL databases that can be created, which you’ll need to run WordPress and other programs.

In my experience , the above factors are good at 9cubehosting.com

It’s really a serious problem to choose an ideal provider today. We have to read a lot of related reviews but this does not exclude mistakes in our choice.

What kind of issue are you talking about with “…problems because of limited memory…” ?

By the way, even I don’t like to do advertise, I can recommend you BlueHost : I never had any technical problems, performance is good, the Customer Support is 24/24-7/7 by chat, it’s not free but not expensive and there are a lot of good stuff.

Keep us informed !

www.ermis.nl cheap and lots of access and very good support. And they update very well as well.

What about hoo.st can anyone know more detail about it?

I know that some of us here does host with them, and didn’t hear much issues. Personally I don’t want a host who’s only accessable by mail and not by phone. They don’t even have an address on their website. But that’s personal of course.

They’re always in touch with us, couple nice guys.

I think that SC should not answer questions like this. I was told that they where former employees? Anyway. If they are related to SC you should mention that on the SC website. I got emails from them on my non-company and university addresses and I never have asked for them. The only way they could have gotten it is by Scriptcase as these addresses are not public on this forum. It took a pretty large effort to get out of their records as I considered it to be spam which is forbidden in EU. Annoying!

I have not dealt with NameCheap, but they offer Unlimited Hosting

i found this website very usefull
Www.webdevelopmentseo.com
it has compared top 10 web hosting companies in a chart and will show the most reliable and affordable web hosting company
it has reviews for each web hosting company that will really help you to find the best web hosting provider company
and there are lots of articles about web hosting and internet.

In fact I would suggest to close this thread. The best hoster depends on a lot of things. It’s location compared to your public, support etc. That’s mainly personal. For business price is not the only point to consider.

Try digitalocean or openshift…

[QUOTE=cris_fletch;30164]Could you clarify why do you think so?
There are a lot of online projects that require unlimited traffic and unmetered disk space or bandwidth. It is normal nowadays.[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand why don’t you want to spend on your project? If you are serious about building online business then you should buy a domain and spend little bit on hosting. if your traffic scales then you could go for better hosting.

Try digitalocean. They have plans starting at $5 per month. If you are lucky you could find digitalocean discount coupon which could get you couple of months of digitalocean hosting for free try here.

You could also try freehostia . they provide free wordpress hosting but the speed of site is not that great.

Openshift by redhat might be worth looking at as well. They provide 3 gears for free. Openshift is based on AWS. it is very reliable platform. But openshift has very steep learning curve.

I would like to suggest Hostgator as the best hosting provider as they have unlimited bandwidth in basic linux hosting package itself which is quite affordable.

i would suggest hostblast they are extremely cheap providers.

Someone of you knows an hosting provider that has preinstalled scriptcase.

Now i am working with hoo.st but has some trouble of services and I want to change.

Thanks in adcance for you advice