Blank application On Execute shows the content of another blank application's On Execute content - BUG

I have already ranted about a bug that caused the content of one blank application’s On Execute to overwrite the On Execute of another blank application see (https://forum.scriptcase.net/t/im-really-really-really-upset)

While I had no idea how this occurred, I have again experienced the same odd behaviour and I now believe I can identify the steps that caused this issue.

So, the steps were:

I opened my first blank application after I had closed my project due to some odd tab behaviour.

When my blank application opened the On Execute loaded into another Chrome browser window tab, which is not a normal behaviour.

So, I closed the project.

Next, I opened the project and again.

I then opened the same blank application and the content of On Execute loaded correctly.

I then opened my second blank application. This time, while the application tab show I had the second application selected, the content of the first application’s On Execute was displayed. In other words, somehow the first applications On Execute was transposed over my second applications On Execute.

I believe had I saved or generated the code, the first blank application’s On Execute would have overwritten my second, which I believe is what caused my original issue (as mentioned in my earlier post).

This bug is a nasty one.

Hope this made sense.

Hello @edfenech

Does this issue still happen in the current version (9.10.011)?

Regards