BUG: development environment works, production not

Hello,
I just installed SC on my new linux server and I tried to create one app, which works in development environment, but when I deploy it, it does not work.
I can login, but when I try to edit one record, deployed version does not work.

Link: www.varovanje.info/att_tmp.pdf

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Apache2, php 7.0, MySQL - MariaDB.

Please suggest what I missed.

Thanks!

Best regards!

9 out of 10 times for linux this is a rights issue.
Check your apache and php error logs and you should find the reason quickly.

It is funny that both development tool SC and live version are on the same server. Development works, live doesn’t work. I will check log files too.

Error log:
Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/index.php on line 2759

Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/index.php on line 2759

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/grid_DokumentiMape_json.php on line 115

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/grid_DokumentiMape_json.php on line 781

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/grid_DokumentiMape_json.php on line 795

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; grid_DokumentiMape_erro has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/grid_DokumentiMape/grid_DokumentiMape_erro.class.php on line 3

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/prod/third/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 236

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/prod/third/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 332

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/prod/third/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2848

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/prod/third/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3878

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nm_trata_img has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/lib/php/nm_trata_img.php on line 2

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nm_trata_saida has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/varovanje.info/zacasno/_lib/prod/lib/php/nm_trata_saida.php on line [B]6

AND ERROR:
------[/B] [TABLE=“class: scErrorTable, align: center, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 1, height: 30”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: scErrorTitle, align: left”]Error[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: scErrorMessage, align: center”]Error at database connection:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’ at line 1
SELECT idDokumentiMape, group_id, OznakaMape, StopnjaTajnosti, Lokacija, ArhiviratiVsajDo, NaslednjaRevizija, Opombe from DokumentiMape where idDokumentiMape =[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This is phpinfo: http://varovanje.info/infophp.php

Is it any wrong configuration about mbstring, zip or gd?

In this case I use the same credentials to access database in both cases.

Does SC work on php 7? Or does it work only with 5.6 native?

Scriptcase does not fully support PHP 7 until next release Scriptcase 9 being released end of March 2017.

Yes, that is the problem. Thank you for your confirmation!