BUG in application Deployment when generating tar.gz BLOKING ISSUE 9.7.021

Fatal error at the end of the generation of tar.gz (deploy project) after last update 9.7.021

Seems to be in the libraries, because the generation is working fine if librairies are not included.

Error with the following messages :

Fatal error: Uncaught BadMethodCallException: Entry _lib/css/_menuTheme/sys_Scriptcase_Green T+�tulo Branco_hor_LTR.css cannot be created: phar error: invalid path “_lib/css/_menuTheme/sys_Scriptcase_Green T+�tulo Branco_hor_LTR.css” contains illegal character in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePublishWizard.class.php:1727 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePublishWizard.class.php(1727): PharData->buildFromDirectory(‘C:/Program File…’) #1 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePublishWizard.class.php(2382): nmPagePublishWizard->MakePublish(Array) #2 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePublishWizard.class.php(1912): nmPagePublishWizard->DisplayForm() #3 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPage.class.php(2462): nmPagePublishWizard->DisplayContent() #4 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmSite.class.php(96): nmPag in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePublishWizard.class.php on line 1727

Hi @Olicorbel

Can you tell us more about the steps you’re doing to get this error and also share info about your environment?

I was able to deploy, generating the Tar.gz file, without any error in my tests.

Regards.

Hi Roberto,

the probleme is linked to the themes for menus :
Environnement : Scriptcase on Windows 10 FR (personal licence) and on Linux Debian 10 EN (company licence)

Before deployment, we can notice the following ‘strange’ theme propose for in menu : Green T+ …

Deploy all application (so with a menu), typical

Deploy with the common libraries & Deploy with the common files(CSS, buttons, images, messages)
For Linux 64 bits

Generate Tar.Gz with applications lead to the error message :

Error message

Workarround
Removing css files in the application before generation :
On windows in :
C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app<app_name>_lib\css_menuTheme
Remove all files starting by sys_Scriptcase_Green T+ (considering that they are not used in theapplication). ie sys_Scriptcase_Green T+*.css
After the generation will end correctly.
This situation appeared with the latest release, I think due to a new theme added for menus with special char in the css file names.

Hope it helps.

Hello, @Olicorbel

Can you update to the new version (9.7.022) to check if this issue are still occurring?

I believe that this behavior was due to some themes there weren’t supposed to be on the earlier version.

Regards.

Hi Roberto,

Unfortunatelly the 9.7.022 doesn’t solve the issue.

• Previous application generated with wrong themes and css still can’t be deployed
  • Previous application with the wrong file removed can be deployed
  • old application which needed to be generated are still generated with the wrong themes (sys_Scriptcase_Green T+ …) which are added and can’t be deployed.
  • the menu themes ‘Green…’ with strange charset are still there.

Hope it helps,
regards

Hi @Olicorbel

Thank you for the info.

I’m seeking to replicate this behavior and deliver a solution for this issue.

I’ll let you know as soon as there is any news about it.

Hello @robertoferraz

The latest release 9.7.023 doesn’t solve the issue.

To reproduce the problem :

• create a project in EN US (in a scriptcase in english)
  • take theme Sc9_Rhino
  • create an application menu
  • generate the application
  • Deploy the project for linux 64bits and tar.gz

The generation will failed as described above.

Hope it helps