BUG - press the PayPal button

Hello,

I have an application which calls a control module to pass invoice data to PayPal. It successfully works in development - I press the PayPal button and the initial PayPal web page pops up asking to login to PayPal or process a credit card.

When I move the project to my production website (Godaddy), I press the PayPal button on the control application and nothing happens. I get a blank screen with no error or return information. I’ve put in several echo statements in the paypal.class.php file under the submit_paypal_post() function. I can see it gets to this function but then nothing happens (I have an echo after the call to paypal but it doesn’t display on my webpage).

Any idea what is going on here? I cannot figure out why it doesn’t work in production.

Is it some kind of bug in scriptcase?

I tried to enter the following order on paypal.class.php but it didn’t work.

This is the new code in paypal.class.php (submit_paypal_post() function):
echo “<form method=“post” name=“form” target=”_blank" action="".$this->paypal_url."">
" ;

Also it displayed the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in /home/a8yht/public_html/_lib/lib/php/paypal/paypal.class.php on line 134

How can I make it work? Let me know about any ideas.

Thank you.

The api set requires that you fill the url’s to return and the ‘hidden’ url with valid data. If you deploy to production you need to adjust these parameters. I cannot be sure reading your message, but I suspect that this is the issue.

Albert Thank you for your time

the value of url is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

but in localhost It successfully works

and not succesfully works in the web

How can I make it work? Let me know about any ideas.

Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n68304[/ATTACH]

pic1.JPG

You are experiencing the exact same issue I had until I manually fixed it. Problem is SC has not acknowledged it as a problem yet. Their support is very slow and frankly dis-heartening. Here is my fix:

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/forum/scriptcase-8/discussion-aa/65590-urgent-paypal-issue

Hope this helps. And maybe now SC will fix the problem. It took me weeks to figure this out.

Hello
I saw that file but because I’m an amature it would help me a lot if you sent me paypal.class.php file so that I can add it in my project.

Thank you

Change the name to paypal.class.php and you should be able to use it.

paypal.class.txt (9.64 KB)

Thank you for your time
But because I’m an amature on scriptcase application are you interested in creating simple examples in scriptcase (application)?
With payment of course.