Bugs in SQLite Application

I created a single table in SQLite.
Then I created a 2 Apps (using automated Batch Rpocess) (Form/Grid)
When I try to either Add or Edit record I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or ‘{’ or ‘$’ in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\EDBQ_mobile\form_issues\form_issues_apl.php on line 4757

Any ideas ?

Arthur

Below I listed a fragment of table SQL.

BEGIN TRANSACTION;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS “issues”;
CREATE TABLE [issues] (ID integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT UNIQUE, “IssueName” VARCHAR, “IssueDescription” TEXT, “Symptoms” TEXT, “BodyParts” TEXT, “Organs” TEXT, “BodySystems” TEXT, “Image” BLOB, “ImagePath” VARCHAR, “WebLink” VARCHAR, “Keywords” TEXT, “Nutrients” TEXT, “MedicalProc” TEXT, “NaturlaProc” TEXT, “Prevention” TEXT, “Recipe1” TEXT, “Recipe2” TEXT, “Recipe3” TEXT, “Recipe4” TEXT, “Recipe5” TEXT, “Product1” VARCHAR, “Product2” VARCHAR, “Product3”, “Product4” VARCHAR, “Product5”, “Product6” VARCHAR, “Product7” VARCHAR, “Product8” VARCHAR, “Product9” VARCHAR, “Product10” VARCHAR, “Product11” VARCHAR, “Product12” VARCHAR, “Product13” VARCHAR, “Product14” VARCHAR, “Product15” VARCHAR, “Product16” VARCHAR, “Product17” VARCHAR, “Product18” VARCHAR, “Product19” VARCHAR, “Product20” VARCHAR, “Notes” TEXT, “Language” VARCHAR, “OperatorEmail” VARCHAR, “Username” VARCHAR);

INSERT INTO “issues” VALUES(2,‘DIABETES’,‘Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group
of metabolic diseases in which a person has high
blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not
produce enough insulin, or because cells do not
respond to the insulin that is produced.[2] This
high bloo’,‘loss of weight, polyuria (frequent urination),
polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia
(increased hunger).[11] Symptoms may develop
rapidly (weeks or months) in type 1 diabetes,
while they usually develop much more slowly and
may be subtle or absent’,NULL,‘pancreas’,‘RESPIRATORY, DIGESTIVE, URINARY, NERVOUS’,NULL,NULL,‘http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes’,'sugar level, pancreas’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘Coriander’,‘Cypress’,‘Fennel’,‘Dill’,‘Hyssop’,‘Juniper’,‘Rosemary’,‘Thieves’,‘YlanYlang’,‘Ginger’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘some notes about diebetes ar important, but will be filled out later’,‘ENGLISH’,‘sadarahu@gmail.com’,‘aklisiewicz’);
INSERT INTO “issues” VALUES(3,‘FEVER’,‘One of the most common medical signs and is
characterized by an elevation of body temperature
above the normal range of 36.5–37.5 ?C
(97.7–99.5 ?F) due to an increase in the
temperature regulatory set-point.[2] This increase
in set-point triggers increase’,‘A fever can be caused by many different conditions
ranging from benign to potentially serious. Some
studies suggest that fever is useful as a defense
mechanism as the body’‘s immune response can be
strengthened at higher temperatures, however there
are arg’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘AlkaLime,
ImmuGel, Mineral
Essence, Super C / Super
C Chewable.’,‘Persistent fever that cannot be explained after
repeated routine clinical inquiries is called
fever of unknown origin’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘Clove’,‘Bergamot’,‘Basil’,‘Pepermint’,‘Eucalyptus’,‘Fenel’,‘Immy Power’,‘Melaluca’,‘Lavender’,‘Ledum’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘ENGLISH’,‘aklisiewicz@datapointsoftware.com’,‘aklisiewicz’);
COMMIT;

You can view the source code itself. Just go to your application and view the source via the menu or view it ‘by hand’ by checking the form_issues_apl.php yourself.

Thanks for replying but,…
You need to read my posts a little more carefully.

I’m not asking how to read the source, but why am I getting an error on 100% SC7 generated Apps ?

Arthur

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

it is 5 moinths later

• HAVE YOU FIX IT ?