Buttons and icons for ScriptCase

Hi All,

I’m wondering how folks are making icons and buttons for use with ScriptCase apps. For example, SC has a ‘Details’ button image in the library that is useful for parent/child html image link for a grid. But I need images with different coloring and text and wondering how folks are getting/making them.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Thank you.

Lyle

[QUOTE=lyleholc;24604]Hi All,

I’m wondering how folks are making icons and buttons for use with ScriptCase apps. For example, SC has a ‘Details’ button image in the library that is useful for parent/child html image link for a grid. But I need images with different coloring and text and wondering how folks are getting/making them.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Thank you.

Lyle[/QUOTE]

I used to use Namo Webeditor for that, but as the company realy sucks nowadays i don’t recommend it. Other good products are Xara but I’m sure there are loads of (also freeware) graphical products like Gimp.

Thanks Albert. Kind of a different question, but do you use any third party web/css templates with ScriptCase and if so just wondered how you link them into your application.

Best,

Lyle

Actually no. We develop applications and modified existing templates and themes to get an ‘aducom’ template we use all over.

Hi guys,

I really don’t think that is necessary guys, go to tools > buttons and there is a plenty of space to customize your own buttons, add images, display button, image or text, or both… you can change color, css…etc… then make sure those buttons are into your theme, then it will work!! I’ve tried it and works awesome.