Buttons in my grid and its attributes

I learned to day that I could encapsulate a text field in a button using:

{myField} = “{variableValue}”;

Anyone aware of how I add attributes in order to colour the font, or button background, or change shape of button, size of font, etc?

You can override the style of the button in onScriptinit

?>
<style>
#id_of_button{
style_you_want:value;
}
</style>
<?php

TY

I did an inspect of the button, and saw the id was #id_button_sc_field_active_3 (which is the third row button). This did not work

?>

#id_button_sc_field_active_3{ style_you_want:value; } <?php however, the following statement did work, but it of course changed the format for every button in every column Where do I get the correct id of the button? ?> button{ style_you_want:value; } <?php

The ID you get with inspect should be the right one

You can add !important to each value to override any style already present

ex.
#id_of_button{style_you_want:value !important;}

The only id I get is the one that contains a line # in it, and that only does one row.
I think I determined the class and tried this code in scriptinit but nothing happens. I think syntax is wrong

?>

{user} { color: white; background-color: red; border-radius: 8; padding: 4px 12px; padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 12px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 12px; padding-top: 4px; border-radius: 18px; border-width: 0px; } <?php

You are missing

<style> before and <\style> after

Sorry, I only sent part of it. This is what I have, but it does not work

?>

{user} { color: white; background-color: red; border-radius: 8; padding: 4px 12px; padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 12px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 12px; padding-top: 4px; border-radius: 18px; border-width: 0px; } <?php