Buttons on detail section besides fields

Hi, is it possible to place buttons besides the data of a mulitple records form ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Erwin

You can use icons (html image field)

regards

You can also use text field, and put html in the field

Like this

in onLoadRecord

$Button = “Press me”;

{text_field} = “<input style=“font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;cursor:pointer;” type=“button” value=”". $Button ."" name="". $Button ."" onclick=“window.location=’…/app_to_call?parameter=value’;”>"

Hi , thank you . I’m nearly there.

but i got an error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘?’ in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9-php73\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\project\Form_ACTAlles\Form_ACTAlles_apl.php on line 3499

This is what i have on the onload event

$Button = “100%”;
{P100}= “<input style=“font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;cursor:pointer;” type=“button” value=”". $Button ."" name="". $Button ."“onclick=“window.location=’…/app_to_call?parameter=value’;”>”

The field is P100.

Could this be solved?

Thanks in advance

Erwin

Hi, app_to_call should be replace with the name of the app you are calling

Ex.

{P100} = “<input style=“font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;cursor:pointer;” type=“button” value=”". $Button ."" name="". $Button ."" onclick=“window.location=’…/Account?accountID={accountID}’;”>";

If you want to do something else with the Button I need more info

Hi Thank you.

What I really want to do is set a value to another existing text field.

Regards
Erwin

That’s a different problem

The easiest way is to use ajax event, but it doesn’t work on HTML picture, label or html code in Text field, so it will not look like a button

Create the Text field P100
Set the amount of char to 3

in onLoad Record
{P100} = “100 %”;

Create an Ajax Event on P100
onClick
{destination field} = “100%”;

Hi, great. This is working but the form does not detect there is a change in data. When I input the percentage manually it is detecting the change.

i’ve tried a macro but no luck.

regards
Erwin

Sorry, this is bug for Scriptcase, it should be working

Okay thanks i will contact them.