Calendar does not shows events

I just created a new calendar application, basic, in a new proyect and the events do not appear on calendar but records are in table. Only shows the events when has not category AND when ONLY no category is selected.

I was reading all topics related to this problem but cannot find a solution.
Version 9.5.003
Any suggestion ?

There is an existing topic about this bug :wink:

The topics I saw did not fix the problem. Could you please send me the topic full name ?

1 Like

Hi @miguelk did you make progress on this? I have a simular issue.
Andy

I found this

script_case_init=9323&nmgp_opcao=calendar_fetch&category=A1)SCCL)A2)SCCL)A3)SCCL)SCNULLCAT&start=2020-10-26&end=2020-12-07&_=1605027413712

when I was move A in front of cat number
script_case_init=9323&nmgp_opcao=calendar_fetch&category=1)SCCL)2)SCCL)3)SCCL)SCNULLCAT&start=2020-10-26&end=2020-12-07&_=1605027413712

then I got data. But when I move SCNULLCAT. then I don’t get data.

I see that script is start two times, same, but one is with A1)SCCL)A2)SCCL)A3)SCCL)SCNULLCAT
then A0)SCCL)A1)SCCL)A2)SCCL)SCNULLCAT

maybe someone help.

Can I ask if anyone else also not able to print from calendar since recent update?
Clicking PRINT just opens a blank tab for me?

1 Like

I can confirm this phenomenon with a new calendar from scratch.
The SC update did not cause any problems with my existing calendar, both with and without categories

Fortunately, because the calendar plays a key role in my project

Ther is no fix.
I use calendar in a project - after the last update the calendar don’t work.
(Show only events witout a category)
I installed a complete new scriptcase - the same result.
It’s a bug.

I am working with support to investigate this issue.
Here is a video of my issue https://youtu.be/_52Idyk6RGc

i have no issues with the most current version and its been severs versions ago that i had issues with. my field, that i have using for categories has a select statement which corresponds to another table.