Calendar Scheme

I know this has been talked about in past forum conversations and there was an alternative suggested, but it’s been quite a while since the suggestion. Why hasn’t ScriptCase modified the calendar application to work better?

When I am configuring the calendar app, I try to change the setting layout theme to something which would highlight the current day in a different color so it’s noticeable. I even went and created my own theme for the calendar choosing different colors. The preview of the calendar works just fine when designing the theme. When I apply the theme in the calendar layout setting, nothing happens. It’s almost as if the calendar settings are being ignored.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something better (other than the suggestion already made) to support a calendar? Why hasn’t ScriptCase provided better support for the calendar?

The calendar is not a product of Scriptcase, but an open source calendar from the web. Perhaps not a real excuse, but it’s the way it is.

While I understand it is a web product, if ScriptCase is going to supply it as a solution, then they need to support it and make appropriate fixes if it doesn’t work. That’s like developing a tool and using all web products. Then components start to fail or need corrective action. That would be a complete waste of my time and money. I paid for support.

If they can’t fix it then work with the developer of the component for a solution.