Call to undefined function sc_logged_is_blocked in LDAP Login Security Module

I’m using LDAP Security Module with Scriptcase 8.1.039.

The authentication is working (I can generate an “Authentication Only” security module with no trouble), but when I select a “Total Control” security option there are some errors:

1. The table sec_logged is NOT created automatically in my SQL Server 2014 Database. I created it manually.

2. Even after that, my login form shows this message after I wrote the username and password:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sc_logged_is_blocked() in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Metas\ldap_Login\ldap_Login_apl.php on line 1574

I tried everything I could think of: delete and re-create the security module, with and without rebooting my PC, start over a whole new project with just a single form and creating the security module, etc. Seems to be a bug in the LDAP security module generation.

Any ideas?

The table for sec_logged should be created by generating a log module from tools.

Thank you Mr. Drent. When I added a Log module to my project, the table is created automatically.

But even so my login form returns the same error:

Call to undefined function sc_logged_is_blocked() in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Metas\lda p_Login\ldap_Login_apl.php on line 1574

I found that this function is defined in the file wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php\security\lib\sc_logged.php.

It seems that the file is somehow not included, even after creating the Log module…

Any ideas? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Hello, Mr. Drent

How are you?

The sc_logged table is used for users logged on the system.
For the log module, you can name the table as you want.

Eg .: sc_log

Hello,

We’re working to fix all LDAP errors for next update.

Thank you!

Hello,

We performed several fixes and improvements in the security module with LDAP. Everything is working properly in our environments. Could you check if your problem persist for you?

If so, I will be contact you for a better analysis, for know how it is being done and how the data is being informed in the LDAP settings.

Note: We have added a new field “Suffix” in the LDAP settings. It works to inform you that the service suffix.

For example:
domain: DC=scriptcase,DC=net
suffix: @scriptcase.net

So the next step you should just inform only the username.

Implemented new suffix field to prevent duplicity for user registered in the LDAP settings.

Hello, Mr. Santos. No luck: I updated my Scriptcase to version 8.1.041 and still have troubles:

Environment: ScriptCase 8.1.041 in a Windows 10 Pro x64 Spanish PC. Database is SQL Server 2014 in a Windows 2012 R2 server. This server is also a PDC.

STEPS I TAKE:

1. Create a new project connecting to my database.
  2. Create two simple grid/form apps.
  3. Create a Log module.
  4. Create a LDAP Total Control security module.

There’s no problem there, everything works ok, but…

1. I run the “Login form”. I could enter my username and password, and then I receive this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sc_logged_is_blocked() in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Metas\security_Login\security_Login_apl.php on line 1633

NOTES:
a) I’m sure I’m using the right username and password. But even if I use an invalid password the message error is the same.
b) If I run the grid or form apps, they work.
c) This is a completely new project. I have tried several times creating new projects, different names every time… no luck.

Hello,

Please, send to email bug@scriptcase.net a timesheet that you are available so we can schedule a remote access and solve this problem.

Hello,
I’m getting the same problem as tfertil. Any suggestion to solve this problem ??? Thanks

I’m getting the same problem. Any suggestion to solve this problem ???
The Total Control LDAP module deserves further modifications:

• filter settings for users and groups
    -setting for login parameters