Can I install Scriptcase for PHP 5.4 and 5.6 on the same machine?

Hi everyone. I develop applications for some clients who use PHP 5.4 and other clients who use PHP 5.6.

There’s a mix of in-house and third-party hosting services, so it’s NOT practical (sometimes it’s not even possible) to standarize on 5.6.

Is there a way to install one license of scriptcase, on the same PC, to use PHP 5.4 and other for PHP 5.6? The projects will be on either one or the other, not shared.

Thank you!

AFAIK No. If you need to work under two different php version you need two seperate installations. And you have only one licence number. Now you can switch by requesting a new licence number in the control panel, but I don’t know how often you are allowed to do this.

Thank you, aducom.

Right now I’m trying to install a second copy using different folders and another port. It’s the same PC so maybe my current serial will work. I don’t know if this violates in some way the Scriptcase license, but I will post my results later…

[QUOTE=tfertil;40652]Thank you, aducom.

Right now I’m trying to install a second copy using different folders and another port. It’s the same PC so maybe my current serial will work. I don’t know if this violates in some way the Scriptcase license, but I will post my results later…[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can install on a different port etc. But you cannot register the number…