Cannot deploy a select2 field

Probably an issue …
I can’t deploy forms with select2 fields … In dev environment everything works fine, but when I deploy on the server the select2 fields acts as standart select, not with the search area …

I’ve developped and deployed a lot of apps with select2 … it seems to be a new bug (?)

Hi,

Have you updated your prod environment with the same version of you dev environment?

Are you try with differents entries in your select menu ? Try to add one or two simple option to begin.

Because I also had a similar bug in past.

I’m having the same issue.

See my post at https://forum.scriptcase.net/t/select-not-working-as-expected-in-search/31296

It works in my development environment, but when I deploy to my production environment it becomes a standard select with no search area.

Sorry I can’t help you with the answer, but if I find out more I will post here.

Regards
Craig

Wow! Problem solved!

I’ve deployed the prod env and everything works fine!

Thank you very much for your reply Derick!

1 Like

Can I confirm how you deploy the Prod Environment?
When I deploy, I use the Advanced Deployment to deploy my environment. This includes the folder _lib/, which gets copied across to the live environment.

I had assumed that by copying this across to the web directory with all of the other scriptcase generated files, the production environment was being updated?

Can you detail the steps you used to update your production environment?