I have upgraded my machine to macOS Big Sur. Scriptcase was working fine before I did this but now all I get when accessing 127.0.0.1:8090 is an Internal Server Error. localhost works fine in my browser with the ‘It Works!’ response. Does anyone know what I need to do to get Scriptcase working please.
I have resolved de issue by adding ServerName localhost:8090 on apachesc9-php73.conf file (/Applications/Scriptcase/v9-php73/components/apache/conf)
You have to reboot the system
We made some tests in our environment and there were no problems.
Make sure if you are using Scriptcase with PHP 7.3, the correct port to use is 8091 (in authomatic installation).
Could you tell us if the problem persists? If yes, tell us with more details, how is your configuration.
We are waiting for your feedback.
This is incorrect. Scriptcase has known about a problem with Big Sur and PHP 7.3. There is also an issue getting scriptcase to work on Apple Silicon Macs because of the encryption library that is x86 only - the encryption library Source Guardian, used to protect your source code. The update to Big Sur has broken scriptcase on my main intel Mac, and 9.6 won’t run on the Apple silicon devices.
It is not enough to say “well, it works for me…!” for a product we paid money for. The ioncube loader does not work after Big Sur update. This is the php library that scriptcase needs to run. Concise information should be published to help users resolve this known issue, instead we have to resort to internet searches.
Spend a bit more time and investigate the issue. There are so many reports on the internet. Search “scriptcase internal server error” - pages of reports of this same error. It is not fiction.