Cannot setup Database Connect - Database Name field empty SC-v7.1.009

hi guys;

I setup the production environment on windows 7, when I am creating the new connection it create the connection icon but database dropdown list is not showing its empty and I cannot select the database name.

what could wrong,

I’m using below environment.
apache v2.4.4
php v5.5.3
mysql v5.6.11
windows 7 ultimate

thanks in advance…

I expect your connectionstring is wrong. If you cannot logon to your database then the databases are not enumerated. Same goes for insufficiant rights. You logon, but under the current user you don’t have the rights to enumerate the databases.

Albert;

I am copying the application on sand-server with dummy data, but when I copied the application on the another computer I need to setup the connection and that connection creating perfectly except, the database name drop down list mean I cannot select the database name in the database connection.

hope you get the issue I am facing.

May be you are experiencing this error.

Connection Error
mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

The message appears only once and after this first message no more errors are shown included this one, connection seems to be ok (but really there is no connection) and there are’nt database names in the drop down list.