Can't get Calendar to work

Created a Calendar App using wizard. Nothing fancy.
When Adding new event scroll bars do not show on the form, but most of all I cannot Add anything.

Here is a wired warning message I get (not even sure how to interpret this).

SC7

I fill out the form click ADD button, no errors, the form closes up and no event is registered. When Looked up (mySQL) table it is empty. Any ideas ?

Arthur

CalendarBug_03.png

It sure looks odd, but the calendar is in use in our medical systems and worsk fine… Could use different colours per type event though, but that’s an enhancement request. But no issues with the calendar.

what database you use ?
do you use default fields, or have any extra ?
what SC version ?

I tested default calendar with SC8 as well and it works, but SC7 does not
I’m not sure if can be a cause of the problem but I’m using about 16 more fields in the calendar table.

Here is a link showing similar problem http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/showthread.php?4319-Calender-Application-Does-not-Save-Record-or-Show-Events&highlight=column+width
Bug reported in January 2013 , but I"m not sure if this has been fixed.

I created a completely new blank project with one App only based on the same database and table. When comiled and run it does not generate warning message (as in first post) but it also does not save any data. It seems like any table which is not default (more fields) fails to work at all !

BTW> Anybody knows what this ERROR MESSAGE means (see first post) ?

Arthur

I’m currently developing in 8 and I have done a lot of customization to the calendar and have a lot of extra fields too. But I can’t remember having issues in 7.