Can't restore project

rr - please stop talking about data recovery. This is not a point of the post.

1. I have mentioned here I have had a backups on external HD, CDs , USB sticks etc which were made when everything worked fine. None of them can be restored. It is more than unlikely that out of 30-40 backup files all of them are corrupted.
  2. I send the backup set to my FTP sever. Posted all FTP access info as a reply to the ticket I created. Person who replies to the ticket seems to be blind. He keeps saying to email it to him. I asked 3 times if he can download it from my FTP sever (giving him server IP, username and password). He answered - YES. Then all conversation stopped. This is just insane!
  3. I can send the backup to Google Drive or DropBox or whatever if I could only have normal person start cooperating. So far dealing with support through the tickets is a pain on the but and it is as frustrating as it gets!

Bottom line - I’m waiting already 4 weeks to get help
results: NONE

ARTHUR

I dont know that, I havent seen which files you have. Hence I could only answer based on the assumption that you had no proper files. So thus I gave you a way to be able to recoved some files of which some (with a little bit of luck) could be recovered.
If you told me you had a unpacked backup zip file which can be extracted completely without any trouble then the story would be different.
Then someone else can import that and see what happens…

I send the same issue at september 9 / 2015 and continue waiting a solution

many people are reporting this bug

Aquiles

[SIZE=16px]It is possible to change the database from a sybase version 8 to sybase 16, the connection is via odbc. As I can see the connection configuration parameters of the database, it is odbc connection.[/SIZE]

now ONE YEAR LATER we have similar issue with SC9

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n80562[/ATTACH]

2017-11-01 00_50_03-ScriptCase - Development - admin - Firefox Developer Edition.jpg

Try a clean to SC. (cleaning the content of folder scriptcase/tmp, cleaning browser cache, restarting browser)