Change MySQL to PosgreSQL

Hi,

I?m developing an application in scriptcase with MySQL and now I want to change the database to PostgreSQL.

I converted the Mysql data base to postgresql and connected this to the project.

I try too, starting a new project with postgress and copying the apps in the new projecta and also I got errors.

the errors are about connection like this: “n error occurred while connecting to the database. Connection refused | Script: /Applications/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/compat/nm_select.class.php linha: 101”

or this

“pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: relation “table_name” does not exist LINE 1: SELECT Entity FROM TableName WHERE 1 = 0 LIMIT 1 ^ | Script: /Applications/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/prod/third/adodb/drivers/adodb-postgres7.inc.php linha: 164”

I saw some examples than can run in any database. What should I do to use the same project with two different databases?

kind regards,

Guido

Firsr error is clear. Postgres is rejecting the connection. Check your connection data and server permissions. Second error can be related. First solve the first error.