Changing form fields dinamicaly

So, I’ve been using SC for all of 3 days, so I kinda need help: I have a table with different questions, which may or may not be modified (including adding or removing questions) at a later date. So, how can I generate form fields (checkboxes) at runtime from the database itself? Like, get all the questions in my DB, and add a checkbox for each one of them?

Populate a Control application with what you need,
then save it to the database on the After Update Success event.

Sorry, but could you elaborate? The problem is, I can get the question list from my DB, but I don’t know if there’s a command for generating fields dynamically. I know what I would do if I was on pure PHP (make a for loop and add a checkbox for each element in the array), but I have no idea how to make that in SC. Also, I don’t see any AfterUpdateSuccess event; there’s just OnValidateSuccess (besides the Init, Load and Refresh ones). Could you maybe give me an extra hint? I’m honesty at a loss here and I can’t find anything helpful on the samples library.

Just reread your question… I apologize…

What about a Multiple Row Form pulled from your Questions table?
Without seeing the structure of your tables it is hard to picture what you are trying to achieve.

I found out what I was looking for: it was the Many to Many relationship. Not sure if I can post pictures, but to give you an idea, it was akin to those surveys you’d sometimes filled in websites some years ago, where they asked you “Please mark the topics you are interested in”, and they give you a bunch of checkboxes to answer. You have your topics table, and you need to pull it to the form and generate the fields.

But, as I said, I figured out how to use the Many to Many relationship option. Thank you for your time