CHARTS BUG : Search field are not working in SC 9.6.001 & 9.6.002

Hi all,
The title of the search in charts are displayed but not the selection boxes (Development environment)

We should have the folowing (Actual correct prod )

Nothing changed in the app except SC updates.
Can you fix that ? thank you.

Hi, @Olicorbel

Thank you for your feedback.

I believe that this can be fixed with a fully project re-generating.

In order to do that, you’ll have to delete your project folder in your Scriptcase installation directory:

\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\<your_project>

After that, just go to the Sriptcase, generate your project again and verify if this issue are still happening.

P.s: This will not affect your project integrity. However, we recommend that you make a backup before these steps.

Hi Roberto,

Thank your for your quick answer.

I deleted the project, selected all application, generate, and I had the same results (I also rebooted my laptop, not better).

So I imported the project (previously exported) in a new project and generate it again, with the same result.

I don’t see what can I do more (I use Chrome, same issue with native Microsoft browser)

Any other suggestion ?
Thank you.

Hi Roberto,

Thank your for your quick answer.

I deleted the project, selected all application, generate, and I had the same results (I also rebooted my laptop, not better).

So I imported the project (previously exported) in a new project and generate it again, with the same result.

I don’t see what can I do more (I use Chrome, same issue with native Microsoft browser)

Any other suggestion ?
Thank you.

Hi @robertoferraz
After investigation, it seems it comes from themes (problems with SC8 themes, not before (sc7) and not after (sc9).
Example (same app, dev env, just changing the theme):

NOT WORKING : Sc8_Valencia, and Sc8_BlueWood

WORKING :
Sc9_Guava & SC7_SoftGrey

Hope it helps, and can you fix that in Sc8 themes ?

As workarround, I will temporary change the theme of my charts.

Kind regards, and happy new year !