Close form after update and insert with modal

Hi,
I have a problem when i use edit form with modal and mobile.
On desktop, no problem, option “close form after update” and insert works well. Window modal close and retrun to the grid.
On mobile, window modal doesn’t close. I have a toast message to indicate that record is updated, but modal doesn’t close
Of course it’s the same application test with mobile and desktop.
Do you have same behavior

mail send to bugs@scriptcase.net

Thanks
Guy
v9.10

Hi, Try

?>
	<script>
	//parent.window.location.href = '../grid_trans_factura/grid_trans_factura.php';
	parent.window.tb_remove();
	</script>	
<?php

Regards

Hi,
Nope.
I used it “onafterupdate”
Always ok with desktop windows but not on mobile
Thanks
Guy

Dear @Guy,

The problem has already been identified and passed on to the development team.

As soon as the fix is ​​released, I will report back through this thread.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi, @Danilo_Lima ,
Do you know when will this be fixed ? Because i have some problems with mobile like this thread :slight_smile: 9.10 New menu on mobile Navigation by page - #2 by Guy

Thanks
Guy

Hello,
With last update 9.10.008, update is fixed but not insert

Thanks
Guy

Hi,

@Danilo_Lima, do you have some news about this bug. Insert with modal ? Update is ok now.
Thanks
Guy

Dear @Guy,

After carrying out some tests here taking into account the scenario described, the panel was closed normally and returned to the grid after inserting a new record.

If there are any additional details you can share to simulate the error, feel free.

Best regards!

Hi @Danilo_Lima ,

In desktop app, yes but not in device mobile.
Double check please
Guy

Thanks for your feedback!

I am sending a simulation below.

The test was also carried out directly on a mobile device, and the behavior was the same as the gif above.

Best regards!

@Danilo_Lima, it is not a modal window ? right ? Problem is with modal.
Is it a real mobile device and not a simulate device ?
Guy

Thank you for your return.

What problem exactly is occurring in the modal? Until then you had only said that the problem reported about the form not closing had been resolved only for update mode.

Would this indentation of the form to the left leave a margin that makes it impossible to fill in the entire screen?

If this is the case, we have already reported it to the development team, which, by the way, also occurs in update mode, and as soon as the fix is ​​released, I will be giving feedback.

Best regards!

Hi @Danilo_Lima ,

First the problem is defined in my first post :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have a problem when i use edit form with modal and mobile.
On desktop, no problem, option “close form after update” and insert works well. Window modal close and retrun to the grid.
On mobile, window modal doesn’t close. I have a toast message to indicate that record is updated, but modal doesn’t close
Of course it’s the same application test with mobile and desktop.

and with update 9.10.008, i said :
Hello,
With last update 9.10.008, update is fixed but not insert

and the problem is only in modal window and mobile device on insert record now.
The problem like i said in my first post that window doesn’t close after insert in modal window.

thanks
Guy

Thanks for your return!

As I said above, after tests carried out on the most recent version of Scriptcase (9.10.009(13)), no problems were found, both in update mode and also in insertion mode after closing the form on a mobile device.

The options you highlighted in the image refer to this, and in fact, this problem was occurring previously. After the fix released in 9.10.008, both modes are working on mobile devices. I sent a simulation via a gif in a thread above.

If possible, check to see if the problem occurs in an application created from scratch from the latest version. For more detailed support on the case, you can contact the tool’s support team (support@scriptcase.net), who will certainly provide assistance.

Best regards!

Hi @Danilo_Lima ,

I identified the problem (in mobile version).

It’s because i use this in master/detail. If i execute my grid alone (outside form with master/detail), insert with modal close and retrurn to the grid with date update. If i execute the grid in master/detail in a form, modal after insert record doesn’t close and return to do an insert record.

Can you check please ?
Thanks
Guy

Hi @Danilo_Lima,
Any news, i also sent to bugs@scriptcase.net
thanks
Guy