Common libs not found error on project deployment.

I am new to ScriptCase application deployment and deploying application on Zend Server and I am getting a common libs not found error from ScriptCase as:

Common libs not found: C:/Program Files (x86)/Zend/ZendServer/data/apps/http/default/0/App/Application/_lib/prod.

When I deployed same project on WAMP server it works fine. What libraries am I missing on Zend server.

Hello,

How did you deploy the project? Was it a typical or advanced deployment?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=bartho;14381]Hello,

How did you deploy the project? Was it a typical or advanced deployment?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann[/QUOTE]

Hello Bernhard,
It don’t matter which option you choose, I installed common libs, downloaded with sc deployment, in the directory named scriptcase in www and it is solved.

What is difference between typical or advance mode? By the way the one I chose was advance mode.

If you deploy you must tell if you want the libs to be copied too. In the advanced mode this is probabely not so obvious. Typical will deploy these by default. In the advanced mode you can select exactly which app you want to deploy. In my (personal) case I always do a full deploy to a local directory. Then test and next I upload the changed stuff.

I think this is related to the folders set properly when generating for deployment in ADVANCED mode. If these are set or changed one must make sure to upload updated libraries ZIP. I have the same problem