Communication between two widgets

Hello
I have a dashboard with two widgets… a control, with some variables, and a grid, which is generated based on the control’s data.
Eventually, if I edit data in the grid, I need a variable to be updated in the control (in the same way that sc_master_value would do in a parent / detail form.
Some sample or help?
Thanks!

Hola
Tengo un dashboard con dos widgets… un control, con algunas variables, y un grid, que se genera en función de los datos del control.
Eventualmente, necesito que, si edito un dato en el grid, se me actualice una variable en el control (de la misma manera que haria sc_master_value in a parent / detail form.
Algun ejemplo o ayuda?
Muchas gracias!

Do you mean like this video? Scriptcase - Dashboard com filtro - YouTube

I now see the video!
Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if that video is available in English?
Can someone translate maybe? Just the steps involved?

Actually we do not need to understand the language yet, just see the text, and you will know what to do. I did some applications using this tutorial video, even I do not understand the languange.

1. In the dashboard, they have “Search Application” and other application
  2. In the “Search Application” we could add javascript to access parent document in other widgets to do the reload. I myself using $_GET to do my applications, and it works well.

If you need more guidance, I could use my application as more detail example.

1 Like

In Youtube, first start the video

In settings/subtitles turn on Portuguese (auto generated)

You should now have the Portuguese subtitles on screen

Go back to setting/subtitles and this time you should also see the option auto-translate, select the language you want

1 Like