Connecting to MS SQL - with Windows Authentication

I can connect to my MS SQL server from ScriptCase, because I can see it iterating back to me the list of databases.
But - ScriptCase won’t allow me to finish defining/saving the connection until I specify a user and password.
We use Windows Authentication exclusively, not hard coded database usernames and passwords.

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to get this connection saved for use with Windows Authentication without a username and password entered?

Sigh.

I have the same problem. Any solution?

Did you check this page?
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms188670(v=sql.110).aspx I dont know if this will work but it looks like a solution.

Yes. You must change the Server Authentication Mode to “SQL Server and Windows Authentication” Mode. Then add a user with priviliges to your database and add a new connection for SC with this user data. You can’t use only Windows Authentication Mode, because your server (with SC app installed) is not an Windows user …

I was able to make scriptcase work just now, even the SQL server is strictly on Windows Authentication mode only.

You need to open services. Do this by typing services.msc on the RUN at start menu.

On your services, find ApacheScriptcase81 right click properties.

On the Tab, find the “Log On”.

Instead of Local System Account, change it to This Account, put user name and password (domain if your on AD).

Hope this helps.

– by the way, you need to restart the ApacheScriptcase81 to make it effective.