Connection database in production is not saved, lost when restart browser

I get error on Production Environment, when I save the “Database Connection”, SCASE let me work but when I close the browser, SCASE lost connection.
When I start in other browser or the same (restarted)I need configure again the “host” “user”, “password” and “database”
Can I see _libconfprod.config.php is not been saved
Mysql
apache
php5.2
Centos

Re: Connection database in production is not saved, lost when restart browser

Does the directory where this file is stored have the correct rights or is a read-only dir?

Hi,
at least your “_lib” folder has to be world read/write. According to nm it is best to set your entire deployed folder to read/write everybody.

chmod -R 777 your_deploy_folder

jsb

Does it have to be 777? Not 644? I wouldnt’allow all access to _lib.

1. change folder permission _lib it to 777
  2. generate the database connection
  3. change permission back to 755

you would be fine after…

Or so. :slight_smile:

jsb

Dear friends:

I change folder permission _lib it to 777 (Fonders and files, also inside folders and respective files) but when i try to enter production enviroment setup i have the next error:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

So i contact server support, they change permissions to 755 for folders and 644 to files.
Now i can access to production enviroment setup but, changes in DB name and setup don?t save. Dont commit changes

Can someone know whats happen ? :frowning:

:slight_smile:
as the same problem to me.
always back to “Connections Create” page.
that’s just a permissions.

Thanks a lot.

I also have the same problem after upgrade scriptcase from v5 to v6. Same configuration for the server and applications with v5 run fine. After setup the production environment for v6, with permission also change…run fine initially but after close the session and clear the cache… this error appeared

An error occurred while connecting to the database:
Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)

the user root have the password…

I need the solution desperately coz end user waiting for their applications to be up after down for almost two weeks…is it a mistake to upgrade to v6? now I’m quite ‘scare’ to upgrade to v7…

thanks a lot

Hi, I had the same problem and just disabled the SELinux and all is running ok now.

My OS is CentOS and the follow link helped me.