Consulting help for CodeCharge Studio project to Scriptcase needed............

Created MySQL based data entry website using CodeCharge Studio many years ago and have been, until recently, modifying pages to meet requests by my client. Unfortunately CodeCharge Studio has been abandoned and is no longer being updated. I chose Scriptcase for its ease of use but have found that it is not as easy as I thought. I have learned PHP, HTML and javascript thru CodeChargeStudio’s proprietary coding structure which is making it difficult to port my project to Scriptcase. I have created most of the basic applications so far without an issue.

I am looking for help with custom coding in some applications in the project that required events and/or PHP methods.Would like to do the work myself, as this is how I learn, rather than contracting the whole project out to a third party.

I am willing to pay hourly rate for this consulting service if you are willing to be patient with me due to my ignorance/lack of experience with PHP, HTML, etc.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of this inquiry.

I can help with PHP, SQL, and SC events, not so much in JS, CSS, HTML

I am in the exact same boat as you(coming from CCS and trying to rebuild everything in SC)
Did you find someone to help you? I would be interested in paying someone for guidance as well…

Im interested please message me with your requirements