Control redirect to Grid - URL was not found on this server

I’ve done this a million times. Created a control that prompts for a start and end date. Then when clicking on the Submit button, I have an sc_redir(grid_name.php) event.

However I just created a new control and grid, and while it works in the dev environment just fine, after deployment, the grid won’t load.

I get to the control, enter the start and end dates, click submit and I get:

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

However…if I enter the grid name in the URL to go there directly, it loads fine…so the grid is there. I use Scriptcase’s security module and I have access set for both apps.

Would anyone have an idea what would cause this?

Thanks in advance.

I was able to get this working. I changed the sc_redir to go to another old grid and it worked perfectly. Then I noticed that the naming convention on my new grid was longer than the old one I just tested successfully. So I shortened the name of the new grid, and now everything works as expected.

I thought I’d post my findings just in case someone else runs into a similar issue. I’m not sure what the naming convention restrictions are - but I changed it from 36 characters (words separated with underscores) to 14 characters including one underscore.

1 Like