copy to applications to another project

Hi,
I have copyed all the applications includeed the securty apps to another project becouse i want resize all forms and grids to navigate nicely with a mobile phone,
but every form or application i try to open i get this error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘""’ (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)

the line error is always the same (error line in red). The application in the original projet works fine.

What is wrong ?
Thanks Maurizio

function NM_gera_log_insert($orig=“Scriptcase”, $evento="", $texto="")
{
$dt = “’” . date(‘Y-m-d H:i:s’) . “’”;
$usr = isset("") ? “” : “”;
if (in_array(strtolower($this->Ini->nm_con_[‘tpbanco’]), $this->Ini->nm_bases_sqlite))

Weird. Dont know exactly what could happen. Try exporting and importing the project.

I prefer a second form technic (form_customer_mobile) instead of other project. Is easier to maintain code

Same problem SOLVED

I had the same problem with an moved application.
You can resolve this issue by connecting the log attibute to your (new) projects log scheme.

Roelof

[QUOTE=mc60;35359]Hi,
I have copyed all the applications includeed the securty apps to another project becouse i want resize all forms and grids to navigate nicely with a mobile phone,
but every form or application i try to open i get this error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘""’ (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)

the line error is always the same (error line in red). The application in the original projet works fine.

What is wrong ?
Thanks Maurizio

function NM_gera_log_insert($orig=“Scriptcase”, $evento="", $texto="")
{
$dt = “’” . date(‘Y-m-d H:i:s’) . “’”;
$usr = isset("") ? “” : “”;
if (in_array(strtolower($this->Ini->nm_con_[‘tpbanco’]), $this->Ini->nm_bases_sqlite))[/QUOTE]

Thank you Roelof, this works for me.
Kind regards,

Scratching my head for days about this issue, util I read this. Much appreciated, Roelof for the tips.